Our fully automated, computerized ventilation system can control your moisture problems without ever having to be touched by the homeowner or business owner. Our system is specifically designed by one of our teams engineers to ensure that our customers receive antiquate air flow throughout their crawlspace/basement. This is done by installing a series of sensors and fans that are monitored and controlled by a central “brain”. This system will only run when the system senses that the outside air is beneficial to bring into the crawlspace. If the air outside is not going to help lower the moisture levels in the basement or crawlspace, then the system will remain closed until the outside air becomes beneficial.
Benefits of our Automated Ventilation System:
- This system is engineered for your specific crawlspace/basement layout/size. It is not a “one size fits all” application.
- Fully automated once installed
- Runs off only one outlet
- Uses low voltage (12 volts) to operate
- Energy Efficient
- Allows homeowner/business owner to monitor crawlspace/basement conditions.
- Optional dehumidifier can be incorporated and controlled by the system.
- Can be incorporated into a fully encapsulated crawlspace